[messages] [General Discussion] Generic modules?

jimjimson duncan_waugh at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 18:58:48 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I did a search and didn't come up with much that was useful so hope this
is the right place to ask.

I'm doing some playtesting for a round-based game where the rules are
currently in flux.  I'd like to find a module that is as bare bones as
possible - one that lets me move squads of 10-20 round-based models,
ideally also labelling them, and leaves the implementation of the rules
up to the players.

Does anyone know of any modules like this that exist please?

It would be really, really helpful :).