[messages] [Module General Discussion] Delete importet pictures

Neela youngmiss03 at web.de
Sat Sep 6 17:42:57 CEST 2014

Hi everyone!

I'm working on my first Vassal module at the moment and it's going quite
well. I just have one question.
My file is already quite big and I was wondering how I can remove
graphics that I imported but which I don't need anymore. I've changed
some graphics while I was creating the module and (I guess) all the old
images are still in there 'cause I can still select them.
I'm new to this, so I might be totally wrong ;) But if there's a way to
delete them, I haven't found it yet.

Thanks!
Neela :)