[messages] [General Discussion] Help for beginner

TumblingYak tumblingyak at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 22:06:08 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm thinking about creating a module for the old Waddingtons racing game
Formula 1.

I'm really finding it baffling to get find a way to get started...a lot
of aspects are unclear to me.

I've looked at a few posts and even video, but many seem to be for the
hex-type games, whereas F1 has a racetrack with odd shaped "squares".

If I emailed or shared some pictures of the game, which has some pretty
easy mechanics, could anyone talk me through what I need to do?  I'm not
afraid the time it would take me, but as I say I'm finding it hard to
figure out exactly what to do.
Thanks,
Yak