[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Kingmaker ... Anyone?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 20:32:12 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Yes, definitely; I'm keeping an eye out for the date, and hope I can
work it around my sleep schedule :D

One question I have is, Will you plan on using the basic or advanced
combat system?  I've always just totalled all strength, came up with one
ratio and picked a card for the result (or the treachery that might
change the odds). I'd need to know that ahead of time, so that I could
learn the advanced "lines" method if necessary.

Also, it seems your custom vmod uses all the variant cards, correct?
That suits me fine, although I will have to re-familiarize myself with
all of them.