[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Kingmaker ... Anyone?

Morgoth wmg at arranwargamesclub.net
Sun Sep 7 21:40:22 CEST 2014

I only know the rules that came with my 1974 rules, and whilst playing
online before, the chap mentioned using the Plantagenet(?) card ... I
didn't have a clue what he was talking about! :) So yes, we do need to
look & agree rules & cards that can come into play ... as u say
Treachery, King's pardon, Assassination, etc ... all of which I've no
idea how they play.

If I was to be honest, Kingmaker can be a long game, so the more rules
we add to speed up the game, i.e. kill off Lords!, the happier I would
be ... as long as I knew the rule was there!  I'm sure that will bite me
in the ass in days to come! :(

I need to have a look at BGG and see what rules they have about the
place ... I'm sure we could abbreviate them onto a Quick-Play-Sheet ...
Walts