[messages] [Module Design] scrollable text

mkiever mkievergame at tlink.de
Mon Sep 8 19:53:49 CEST 2014

> Do you mean where players can input text into the game?

Somewhat. It's copies of planned moves, but also text created by other
commands.

> The only mechanism I know to do that is the Notes function. You can
> enter secret moves or private notes for later revelation.

I'll search for that in the manual.

I'm tinkering with the wooden ships & iron men module.
Every turn you (secretly) plan a move, grappling, boarding and reloading
the cannons.
Some of this is revealed in the same phase simultaneously by all
players,
but other things can take several turns before it's revealed.
So I had the idea to log all this in text form for inspection at the end
of the game.

Thanks, Matthias.