[messages] [Module General Discussion] repairing "return to deck" in WS&IM module

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Sep 9 00:00:22 CEST 2014

Thus spake mkiever:
> No, only looks like it.
> Only the 1.0 (WSIM.zip) archive is a module.
> The archive labelled 1.2 (WSMv12.zip) is a set of rules (for tournaments
> afaik).

Ok. I checked the 1.0 module. The buildFile indicates it was created
with VASSAL 1.3.1.1, which was released on 8 January 2004. That
significantly predates the oldest version we have in our release
archive (2.0.5).

So, I'm not at all surprised that this module doesn't work with 3.2.
It probably didn't work with 3.1 or 3.0 either. It needs to be rebuilt.