[messages] [Module General Discussion] repairing "return to deck" in WS&IM module

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Sep 9 10:45:19 CEST 2014

Thus spake mkiever:
> Thanks, that explains some of the odd things that happened.
> It would be nice though if vassal could report the incompatibility.

I don't know how we'd go about systematically detecting the
incompatibility. We don't know which change or chagnes caused it, so
the only way to do it would be manually.

> Shall I put a note on the module page or do you want to do it ?

Go for it.

If you're rebuilding the module yourself, please consider uploading your
new version. The old one isn't of much use to anyone the way it is.