[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] FYI - This Might Be Important

SpecterFan110557 travellerfan at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 01:11:52 CEST 2014

I'm sure I'm not in the right place but I thought you would want to
know.

About an hour ago (7:00 P.M. now) I was unable to log in. I tried other
pages and they started showing problems. I checked a number of other
sites - NO PROBLEMS. I logged off and shut down my PC.

When I powered back up, I navigated to Vassal. Something funny seems to
be going on. The text on a number of pages on your site seem to be
_scrambled_ and unreadable.

Just thought I should let you know.