[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Kingmaker ... Anyone?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 18:54:18 CEST 2014

May have some large free blocks of time this weekend, Sept 13 and 14, in
case it would be helpful to compare maps, rules and what not, online.

I have Skype, and find it *ideal* for real-time voice comms, especially
intercontinental calling: I've had Skype sessions between Portland, OR
and Australia that were clearer than cell phone calls shorter than 5
miles!!!

Anyway, look for "Stiglr" or Allen D. on Skype, from Portland OR, and
I'll keep an eye out for new contact requests.  At any rate, it might be
nice to make new acquaintances before we get to backstabbing each other
over our virtual battlefield! :)