[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Great Battles of the American Civil War (GMT and SPI)

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:10:11 CEST 2014

I would like to find opponents for anything in the Richard Berg Terrible
Swift Sword family.

Stonewall
Bloody April
Pea Ridge
Cedar Mountain
Pleasant Hill
3 Days of Gettysburg, 3rd Edition
Red Badge of Courage
Dead of Winter
River of Death

I know many of these are SPI titles and thus, there are no published
VASSAL modules, but perhaps someone has created one "not for public
use", so I'm including these in the scope of my challenge.

I have VASSAL modules for Dead of Winter, Red Badge of Courage (1st Bull
Run only, from what I understand)...

But, whether VASSAL or through other means, I also own most of the
family. I'm missing only Jackson at the Crossroads/Corinth of the SPI
series and TSS (3 Days of Gettysburg being a suitable replacement and
improvement, I would think!). Also, I have yet to latch onto Gringo! or
Battles with the Gringos, but that's the earlier US/Mexico war, so a
teeny bit out of scope.

I would love nothing better to get these all on a gaming table (or
computer) before I die!  Send PMs or post up!