[messages] [Module Support] Twilight Struggle module version 3.1.2 uploaded

mkiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Sat Sep 13 13:26:00 CEST 2014

Are you referring to Defectors?

I'm not aware of a problem with that card.  If you right click on it in
the Headline Phase, it will all be greyed out as it's not an event.  It
merely prevents you from playing the other card in the Headline Phase
(whose menu is also greyed out).  You should just be able to advance the
turn tracker.

As for the cards, there's a problem that crops up occasionally.  I have
yet to track it down.  From what I understand it's rare enough that I've
never seen it personally.  However, it's a showstopper.  I will attempt
to spend another stretch of time trying to track that one down.