[messages] [Module Support] Movement Trails

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Sat Sep 13 21:54:29 CEST 2014

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town for a while.

No, that cannot be the answer. The module was an import from ADC2 and I
made no changes that would do what you say. Other modules that I have
imported do not do that. A trail will stay lit with as many stops that
the unit makes.

I have edited the module and changed the Movement Trail setting to be on
at all times. It still shows only the latest move. If I move a unit to a
hex and then continue moving, the first trail drops out. I can continue
moving the unit, but only the last and latest trail shows. If I start to
move another unit, the last trail of the previous unit continues to
show. The new unit's trail behaves the same way.

Don't get me wrong. The way that the trail is operating in this module
is fine, but I would like to apply this function to Movement Trails in
another module where continuation of trails becomes totally confusing.

Can anyone explain why this is happening?