[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica FFG

Lanceo90 lance92elliott at email.com
Mon Sep 15 03:56:33 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Realize this topic was posted a month ago, but it looks like it's been a
semi-active thread since, and I don't want to clutter the forum with
extra topics so.

I'm also interested in playing.   Haven't got a chance to play it yet,
but I have watched like 4 let's plays so I have a fair idea of what I'm
doing.

If someone wants to find me, not 100% certain how often I'll be checking
this forum, so it might be better to add me on:

Skype:   Samantha_Arrow
Steam:  Foxy the Pirate

Also, I live in the United States, central time.  No work, no school...
I have no life, I'm always free xD