[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Turn Tracker issue (shows entries even if set up not to).

joeyeti joeyeti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:52:48 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

using the latest Vassal engine (3.2.13) and set up a Turn Tracker. Top
level is the Turn nr., the next level is the Side (German, British,
Soviet...), hence:

British Turn 1
German Turn 1
British Turn 2
German Turn 2

I also enabled the option to select sides from the multiple available
ones and set up the first side to begin.

But a weird thing happens - when I then click "next" on the Turn
Tracker, it counts normally. However when I click "back", there is also
one other side added to the mix, even if I deselected it in the Turn
Tracker setup window, so for each Turn an additional side shows up in
the game text window...

Is this a known bug perhaps?