[messages] [Module Design] Drawing specific cards in random order

Luthor85 dprovencher85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:38:06 CEST 2014

Hi,
I'm new to Vassal module creation and I have a question for which I
could not find info on the forums/web.

In the module I'm making, some specific cards need to be drawn from a
deck, depending on the scenario, but they have to be placed ramdomly at
designed spots on the map (i.e. blue and red tokens drawn facedown, all
having the same backside and players place them without knowing which is
which)

Since this is my first module, I'm not looking to do anything too fancy,
so I created a deck with all the tokens and turned on "Allow specific
cards to be drawn". I can select the tokens I want and draw them
facedown and everything, but they're always drawn in the same order as
they were presented in the list. Is there anyway I can do what I want?

thanks in advance!