[messages] [Module Design] Drawing specific cards in random order

Luthor85 dprovencher85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:51:22 CEST 2014

Brian, I forgot to mention it, but the "Always shuffle" property was
checked already. If I draw tokens one at a time, they are indeed
shuffled. The problem only arises when drawing multiple specific cards.
I'm not sure if it's intended that way or not, so I'm not sure if it's a
bug.

Anyway, I found a workaround for this. I made an empty deck on which I
drag the specific tokens. From the second deck, cards are always
shuffled and drawn face down one by one.

Is anyone aware of a more "elegant" solution?