[messages] [Module Design] Drawing specific cards in random order

Luthor85 dprovencher85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:39:16 CEST 2014

It was probably not clear, but the subset of tokens that are needed as
well as their location on the map change for each scenario. In fact, the
map itself changes (map tiles are arranged depending on the scenario).
That's why I wanted to draw specific cards facedown in random order so
that they could be placed manually.

Anyway, because of this, I don't think this solution would be
appropriate. Still, it sounds like a neat trick that might be useful
elsewhere in the module!