[messages] [Module Design] Drawing specific cards in random order

Luthor85 dprovencher85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:02:59 CEST 2014

Ok, I'm not sure I understand everything (I haven't played at all with
action buttons yet), but I'll give it a try next time I have time to
work on my module.

When you're talking about scenario files, is this some sort of savefile
of the initial setup (again: I'm new to Vassal)? If so, then I was not
planning on doing that, since there are a lot of scenarios and new ones
come up fairly regularly, but I'll see how finishing the basic module
goes and reconsider then.

Thanks!