[messages] [Module General Discussion] Extensions

plloyd1010 plloyd1960 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 05:38:28 CEST 2014

The short answer to question 1 is no. You cannot cut & paste between
modules.

Ok, that said, if a module is in order, you can manually edit the build
file. I use Notepad++ when I do that. It is very important to make a
backup of the build file first. One out-of-order entry will cause a
manually modified module or extension to crash.

Building an extension is just like building a module, apart from the
obvious relativity. You should work through the tutorial in back of the
Design Guide. That will answer a lot of the basic questions.