[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] How to limit the number of pieces in the palette

MechaKong mightyrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:14:17 CEST 2014

Hi, I'm working on game that is using the "Game Piece Palette" to
display all of the imported game pieces. I've imported the pieces using
the "Add Multiple Pieces" option and set all of the amounts accordingly.
However, when I test the game out I only see 1 of the pieces in the
palette and there seems to be no way to access the other pieces because
there is an infinite amount of the only visible piece.

Is there a way to limit the number of pieces and display them all at
once?

Thank you