[messages] [Feature Requests] Can Rotate Trait Could Use a Reset Command

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sat Sep 20 05:27:46 CEST 2014

As I'm designing my card game, I noticed an interesting feature that is
lacking from the Can Rotate trait. Here's a screen shot sample of the
game I'm working on

[1]

Note that the card table is hexagonal and players can rotate their cards
for their side of the table. The problem is when they discard a card,
it's returned to their hand or deck in the rotated position.

It's not a big problem as people can easily rotate the cards to their
original upright position but it would be nice if the Can Rotate trait
had a Reset command option that could be used to orient the card
correctly before sending it to the player's hand or a deck.

[1] http://drnostromo.com/forum/TBK_Demo_05.png