[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Quick Question on Markers

Rommel14 pfell.688 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 04:00:12 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Dr. Nostromo,

Not that I know more than you do, but wouldn't you have to determine the
maximum number of possible markers for an item and then use something
like CardType1, CardType2...CardTypeN (with N being the last possible
marker)?

If you do either of your following suggestions:

Property Name = CardType, CardType
Property Value = Arcane, Weapon

Property Name = CardType
Property Value = Arcane
Property Name = CardType
Property Value = Weapon

wouldn't CardType just reset to the last value supplied?  I think I
tried this at one point and that's what happened.  However, I am unable
to find the code for what was going to be my example.  :oops:

I agree, can anyone verify this behavior definitively?