[messages] [Module Design] Grid / Snap to Location on Cards/Pieces

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:27:18 CEST 2014

Nice idea, but it doesn't fix everything I want to use it for. Plus,
some of the cards have spots at different locations I'd want to place
pieces on, so that would involve hundreds of graphics for each spot down
the road.  Thanks for letting me know it's not possible though.

I might just have to use action buttons for some of them to swap out a
second graphic that looks like it has a token on the card, and others
just place them manually during games... Is there any sort of option for
having a card add a graphic to itself in a certain location that will
bind to the card that it will stay in place if it rotates?