[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Great Battles of the American Civil War (GMT and SPI)

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 05:46:19 CEST 2014

@wliednm:  Embarrassed to say that I'm mostly ignorant of the Glory
system. A quick look on BoardGameGeek says that it's a brigade level
game (GBACW is regimental, the next step lower in scale), but both use a
chit-pull command system. And both *are* Berg designs. Let me have a
look into that (since Chancellelorsville and Fredricksburg are
interesting battles). I'll get back to you within a few days... Does the
Battle Book you d/led have all the various charts needed to play or are
they printed on the maps?

As for Dead of Winter, you should be able to find that module directly
on the Module pages on this site; that's where I got mine. But if all
else fails, I'll be glad to email you a copy of my source file.