[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Kingmaker ... Anyone?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 06:00:18 CEST 2014

You're probably right about keeping it simple for the first try; we can
always up the "chrome" level after the first dry run.

I'm looking a bit nervously at the Friday date, since 8pm GMT translates
to noon my time, and I'll be hard at work, *trying to get to* the
weekend.  There's an outside chance I might have a little break in my
schedule, due to the project I'm immersed in at the moment, but under
normal circumstances, it probably won't work. Of course, if the
possibility exists for players to take others' seats as we go, I'd be
open to that.

Let's keep the dialogue open as the dates near...