[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Great Battles of the American Civil War (GMT and SPI)

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 06:09:04 CEST 2014

Quick update: I went to GMT's site and downloaded the 2nd Ed. Living
Rules for the Glory system and will have a good read-thru. It seems it's
a GBACW Lite system with an emphasis on greater playability (something
that is definitely a challenge with the GBACW series I must say!!). So,
let me have a good gander, get a sense of the differences and maybe that
might be a better way to go, especially for a newbie to the VASSAL
system like I am.