[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Great Battles of the American Civil War (GMT and SPI)

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 17:54:07 CEST 2014

Wow! After a very quiet start, "the boys" are startin' to come pourin'
outta the hills!! :)

Have no worries, ringofhills, I too am a total novice at all things
VASSAL; and also of the new(er) GMT iteration of the GBACW. I'm recently
returning to the hobby after a layoff of some three decades!!! I played
the original TSS back in '76, and most of the SPI games to follow it.
And I've managed to find copies of most of the newer GMT titles, but
have little experience with the chit-pull mechanics (which I think will
turn out to be a great idea, once I get to grips with it).

Anyway, I'll be in touch over the next few days and let's see if we can
wrangle something up!