[messages] [Opponents Wanted] What type of games?

mdorland mdorland at wundurland.com
Tue Sep 23 21:10:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm wondering what are the games that are really popular on here and
that people are really interested in playing. Seems this board and the
G+ group are sort of spread out in terms of people looking for players,
so I thought that finding out what's in high demand might be the way to
go. I'm pretty much up for anything (historical, sci-fi, fantasy,
economic) but am currently limited to late nights (Arizona time) and
PBEM.

Also is there anywhere else to go to find other Vassal players? Just
wondering.