[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Kremlin, influence tokens?

DiploGuy markj18 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:12:44 CEST 2014

I don't know how to make the blank influence tokens/chits of each
faction display a number.  I've tried every key stroke with and without
holding down ctrl and nothing is doing it.  It's pretty much unplayable
without being able to display your influence points.

Does anyone know how to do this?  I tried sending an email to the guy
you made the module but apparently it's a dead email address.