[messages] [Module Design] Dealing Random Cards to a Board

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:54:56 CEST 2014

There's a small how to guide in the Designer's Guide that teaches
someone to send random cards from a deck to specified locations via an
Irregular Grid at the press of a button. Having succeeded in the little
exercise, it possible within the confines of Vassal to:

a) Cause further clicks of the button to only replace empty spaces on
the Irregular Grid?
ii) Create a check that notices when a card is removed from that
location and replaces it with another automatically? (I assume this
would use global properties and key commands, but I don't have enough
education with the platform to know how).