[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Counter tray panel only shows one counter

georgii2222 georgii2222 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 05:31:53 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Maybe this has happened to someone before. I'm working on the VASSAL
module for A World at War, and am trying to reorg the counter trays.
However, when I add a panel then add pieces to it, none show in the
panel view until I put more than three in, and even then only one of
them shows up. Any ideas?

EDIT: A link to an image displaying the problem is below. I wasn't able
to figure out how to actually get the image to show up in my post.

TIA

Jeff Ital
[1]

https://plus.google.com/photos/106751012314015030007/albums/6062842107736797873/6062842112554197522?pid=6062842112554197522&oid=106751012314015030007