[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Delete reporting broken in recent Vassal versions

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Thu Sep 25 08:26:34 CEST 2014

I'm sure the issue's a bit different than that, but that's what I've got
at the moment.

I've been going crazy trying to get a new module, with some fancy
footwork, to properly report delete actions. I just noticed that an old
module, where it worked, now has the same problem....

The Federation & Empire module (available through a link provided on the
module page in the wiki) reports most actions taken. When deleting a
unit, it reports something like "* DN deleted in 0902". In 3.2.13 this
turns into "* DN deleted in", with the location missing. Other reports,
such as creation, moving and cloning work fine.

Going through my personal collection of Vassal installers shows this
cropped up between 3.2.6 (where it works) and 3.2.7 (where it doesn't).


[1] http://www.starfleetgames.com/documents/F&E%201.3.1.zip

Read this topic online here:

More information about the messages mailing list