[messages] [Module Support] Dead Of Winter Module

wliednm willie_phx at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 17:43:15 CEST 2014

I downloaded this module yesterday, and the board won't display. I get a
list of error messages, all beginning with: "Bad Data in Module: Image
not found " . Everything else about the module appears to be fine. To
make sure of no mismatch possibility, I also updated VASSAL to the most
current version. When I run across this type of message in VASL, I just
have to tell VASSAL where to look for the boards, but this doesn't seem
to be a factor here. Any ideas on how to get this working properly?