[messages] [Module Design] Action button and facing question

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Sat Sep 27 16:09:03 CEST 2014

I'm working yet again on another version of To Be King ...this time in
sort of a pseudo CCG format. I've already created an actual tabletop
version creating more than 2000 cards. Expensive as hell to make but
it's been a great playtesting tool with many hours of good fun.

Now that we've that got the basic rules and mechanics worked out, I'm
trying to make an online version. You can see a sample screen shot in
posting

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7647[1]

It will be a private game as I'm using artwork "borrowed" from the
internet so I can't publicly distribute it but if anyone is interested,
I'll be glad to notify them when it's done.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7647