[messages] [Module Design] Issues with Down Arrow

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:33:40 CEST 2014

I've been using the "Return to Deck" and "Down Arrow" functions together
to send a card back to deck then drop it to the bottom of the deck. They
work just fine when sending a card from a play field.

However, I'm sending a card from one deck to another deck, and want to
bottom deck it. Any way to make the "Down Arrow" function work in that
situation? Using a Reverse Deck send to deck then Reverse Deck a second
time works, but I wanted to keep using the "Down Arrow" function.