[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica- No expansions:newbie level game

deadmeat1471 shaunchattey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:53:32 CEST 2015

Me and two friends are going to play a bunch of BSG games and will play
multiple over time probably. We are looking for anyone willing to stick
through an entire game session to come join us, __up to around a maximum
of 3 players__ not including us 3.

I have played before but am rusty, neither of them have played before so
absolute newbies are totally welcome, having watced the series will help
you get in the mood for it but isnt necessary!

Just pm me your skype or steam name or something I can contact you with
and I'll be accepting it based on first come first serve. I Will be
adding everyone who expresses interest to my list of contacts for BSG
games, so in future games or if someone drops out there will be people
who can jump in.

The probable game play time will be approximately 6pm-9pm GMT +0. There
is not much leeway on this as working time tables prohibit it.

All welcome!
Shaun.

P.s the rules can be found on FFGs site free here:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/p ... galactica/[1]

[1] https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/battlestar-galactica/