[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 05:13:10 CEST 2015

Yes.

I can't play live games anymore.  It is taking 3 minutes to send a
message and get a response.  I thought it was because the X-Wing players
were bogging down the server.

But during the daytime, I am finding it taking long to upload files.  It
took 3 minutes to upload a 44KB file (thumbnail) for a Vassal module.
It is a killer to upload the 5-10MB .vmod files, the screenshot (about
200 KB) and the thumbnail.  Heck, it takes a long time, just to bring up
the module page.

I have no idea how to even complain to AT&T.  I'm not that tech savvy.
Is there some standard form I could send and is there an address I could
send it to?