[messages] [Module Support] Pre-baked dice ROLLS and card draws for pbem, just 1989?

Itsastickup vassalengine.lorriman at spamgourmet.org
Fri Apr 3 19:07:33 CEST 2015

"What I was referring to by 'mod' is the mod operation---i.e., the
operation that gives the remainder of integer division."

That's what I also meant. I'm a developer, just not in Java.

Even without true security, a hindrance would be great for many of us I
would guess, and not having new die rolls/hands when you make a mistake
and decide to reload rather than undo. Mind you, having said that, I
haven't tried undoing a die roll. Maybe the next die roll is always the
same. Off to try.