[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Module -> extension ... the easiest way?

DaveyJJ daveyjj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:59:57 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

What's the easiest way to take a large module and remove bits of it into
individual extensions? Can I duplicate the module, make any duplicated
file(s) a .mdx, and then edit that mdx to strip out the stuff that is
(i.e., what will become) the main module?

For example: I have a module that contains four battles set-ups in it. I
want to leave the main module to contain only battle A, and create
separate extensions for battles B, C and D.

Thanks.