[messages] [Module Design] Global Properties not being seen by other side

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:42:42 CEST 2015

When a door is shut, try a window.   So I went looking at other modules
that have dice and found  Delve.  This has a very simple clean approach
versus my complicate approach to die.   It took some effort to get my
auto-lock function to work, but I have now converted all the dice in my
game to the same "kind" of dice that exist in Delve.  Anyone looking to
create dice that sit on the board should carefully look at how this was
done.  I plan to post my work next week - Run, Fight or Die!