[messages] [Module Support] SOLVED - Pixel Tactics 0.2, 03

sucotash gifthorse432 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 22:32:45 CEST 2015

Yes, yes they do work. Thanks for your patience.

Couple of noob issues going on...

* Noob to Pixel Tactics, so the meaning of "Flip" and "Kill/Revive" as
ways to toggle card orientation and facing threw me off.

* Noob to VASSAL, so the notion of players joining in the P2P Main Room
yet each player having to launch a "New Game" (to choose sides).
Essentially each player playing their "own game" but the 2 games
synchronized via the Main Room. Threw me a bit.