[messages] [Module Design] Movement Trails turn off per map?

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:19:06 CEST 2015

I have got movement trails working on my main map where I want them. But
I don't want them on my dead pile map. When I had it so you had to drag
units to the dead pile, worked just fine no movement trails in dead pile
After I added the command to send units to the dead pile all of a sudden
I ma getting movement trails in the dead pile. I don't want them in the
dead pile! The one I am working on right now is <Gadebusch 1712a.vmod>
find it here

https://sites.google.com/site/lrvassalmod/home/modules

Thanks