[messages] [Module Design] why is Game Pieces Palette showing as a dialog window?

shilinski stan at hilinski.net
Wed Apr 8 02:24:23 CEST 2015

This behavior occurs when a module has more than one palette. The first
palette attaches to the main window, but the second and subsequent ones
appear in detached dialogs. I don't like the attached form, so I always
create a second palette in my modules. I rename the first one to
"dummy," and I set it to hidden. All my important pieces go into the
second palette, which renders as a detached dialog.