[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica-Board Game Nights Club

pietester herooscar9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 14:05:14 CEST 2015

Hey everyone, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, hectic month. I
forgot to mention in the original post, which I’ll try to edit, that
the game is __4pm EST Sat__.

If you want to join in, feel free to leave your skype here or drop me a
pm. Remember though, the group now has in 10 members and places are
assigned on a first come-first served bases, if you aren’t there at
the start time and the game is full, sorry.

Also, try to actually commit time to play the game. We had a game that
was cancelled due to everyone going away for 20 minutes at a time for no
reason.