[messages] [Module Design] Name problem in piece reporting

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Fri Apr 10 17:32:50 CEST 2015

Could be a simple typo ...like an extra space at the end of a command or
one letter out of place. I've done that a few times and it's driven
crazy for hours.

I've also noticed that you're using a Prototype. I've had problems in
the past using a prototype for Layers and Dynamic Properties as
prototypes are inherently designed to apply to all pieces that carry
that prototype whereas Layers and Dynamic Properties tend to be piece
specific and they probably should be used as a piece trait rather than a
prototype trait.

In fact, I'll only use a layer or DP in a prototype if I intentionally
plan to have all pieces using that prototype to carry the same value or
display the same layer.