[messages] [Module Design] Name problem in piece reporting

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 18:09:01 CEST 2015

Hmmm, that seems an  odd "restriction". Especially since other layers
are in play (including identical flip layers) on other prototypes and
they work with no problems.  Still, it could be a design thing, one of
those odd unexplainable artifacts (like layers in the list in the Editor
showing up on the pieces in the REVERSE order)

I've been considering just chalking it up to some odd corruption in the
piece prototype and just deleting it and starting over... but having to
RE-create all the Layers submenus and attributes seems to be begging for
the introduction of *more* error.  Maybe, I'll start with killing that
one layer in that one prototype and see if that won't solve the issue
(although I'm sure I've already tried that, since it's the easiest
solution).