[messages] [General Discussion] Question about pieces

Digitt rap.digitt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:42:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to create pieces that have a property sheet, or spreadsheet,
but preferably a property sheet. I want the pieces to have initialized
values, but I don't know how to do it, or if it's possible. To be more
clear, what I want is:

I want to create a piece called "Archer", and it should have a property
sheet trait, that has variables such as attack, defence, and health. And
those values must be set to 3, 12, and 25 respectively.

I can make a piece with a property or spreadsheet but when I start a new
game, they come up blank, and I have to type in the attack, defence and
health every time I play.

Is there a way to have the "archer" piece begin with initial variables?

Thank you very much