[messages] [Module Design] Defining sides and Messages

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:18:24 CEST 2015

I define the sides in my modules then when I start the module it asks to
choose side all good. But when I add a predefined set up it stops asking
on start up to choose  sides only to choose set up.

Other problem in the message field during play it does report moves and
die rolls etc. But always calls move "off map" and never gives the name
of the player rolling dice or making moves.

How to fix these problems which I suspect are somehow maybe related?

Thanks