[messages] [Module General Discussion] I can't join my game with the players on each side

Fozmonot kfoznot00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:59:42 CEST 2015

So I read through the various faqs and tutorials and I have created my
board and all the cards that will go on it. When I try to play the game
online, both players will join the room and start a new game, choosing
their respective sides. After this, both of the players end up on the
same side. I have tried to make various shortcuts to make the game
easier to control by looking at which side you are on to coordinate your
commands with your side of the board, and none of these work without the
correct sides being assigned to the correct players.

I have never used vassal or made a vassal module before, but I tried
using the Summoner Wars module to see if I could get 2 players on 2
different sides and I can, so I don't think it's an error on the user
end, I think it's a problem with my module. I imagine I am just doing
something stupid but I have spent a fair amount of time on this and I
can't seem to find the solution. Any help is appreciated :)

Here is my module on google docs, I don't know of a better way to link
it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4Q_ ... sp=sharing[1]

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4Q_GRQGk7RU1lWGtWcVU1eU0/view?usp=sharing